Some important documents of financial operation which given bellow
- Cash Book.
- Ledger Book.
- Journal Book.
- Voucher slip.
- TA bill form.
- Requisition slip.
- Fixed Assets Register.
- Vehicle Log Book.
- Suspense Book.(Advance Register)
- Stock Register.
- Letter Dispatch Register.
- Way bill.
Accountant is full responsible person for maintaining the above mentioned records except vehicle log book.
- All bill approved by the chief functionary/ president of the organization after cheeked & verified through concerned accountant then payment will make.
- Each bill recommended by concerned programme coordinator and he will also liable for verification of financial statements time to time.
- Up to Rs 5000/= will make by cash payment above Rs 5000/= will make by cheque. If it will possible full payment will make by cheque.
- Activities report should be follows before any payment make.
- Vendors will attached received way bill by concern field staffs with his bill then payment make.
- Staffs salary should be payment through cheque.
One purchase committee has formed of this organization. In this committee consisted 5 members those who are decide of any materials purchase above Rs5000/=
- Purchase committee meeting should be conduct before purchasing of materials above Rs 5000/=
- Minimum 3/4 quotation from different place & different vendors should be requiring before anything purchase.
- Compilation statement should be prepared before purchase committee meeting.
- Purchase order place to the selected vendor with term and condition.
Stock Keeping System:-
- As per receive waybill from concern project field supervisors with seal with mention quantity & quality.
- Stock open only good condition materials which received though concern projects field supervisors.
- Stocks will be verified through concern program coordinator.
- Monthly stocks report also prepare for office documentation.