Vision of the Organization:–
- To protection of human values & rights.
- To establishment of exploitation free society.
- Social harmony and its protection.
- Protection of fundamental rights.
- Creation of healthy society.
- Awareness create for social justices
Mission of the Organization:-
- Creation of partnership in local self governance.
- Initiatives on different issues of public health.
- Priority and need based search of income generation activities among village level group.
- Initiatives on fundamental rights of Vantaungya community.
- To facilitate community based disaster management.
- Enhancement of agriculture production.
In each organization should be follows HR manual & Financial manual regarding for systematic way run of the organization. Financial Manual is essential for any Program operation through INGO’s/ NGO’S.
To achieve the vision and mission of the organization, Sarvahitkari Sevashram has following objectives, which leads to community empowerment, focusing Taungya community. The objectives are:
- Sustainable development in all sectors (primary health, primary education, and agriculture, human & disability rights, livelihood, inclusion & mainstreaming and gender justice).
- An empowered community which develops their own development plans and ensures the services/ entitlements to under privileged, deprived and marginalized community members.
Strategy to achieve the objectives of the organization is to involve community at all stages, while implementing programs/ projects. Organization believes that before initiating any activity for the community, it is very important to collect their views and incorporate their suggestion in the implementation of program/ project activities. Decentralizing the power and authority is the key to success for Sarvahitakari Sewashram. The organization has strength to carry out:
- Need Analysis
- Stakeholder Analysis
- Developing Community Based Organizations
- Organization building and community empowerment
- Promotion of replicable models and their extension strategies